Bellows are widely used in fluid pipelines. Bellows can solve the problem of thermal expansion and contraction of fluids in pipelines. In relatively short pipelines, the great effect of bellows may not be seen, but in the entire pipeline network, The role of the bellows cannot be doubted. When designing the pipe network, calculate the amount of expansion, and then calculate the number of bellows required, as well as the corrugated shape of the bellows.
First, bellows installation precautions
1. The installation of the bellows shall be carried out in accordance with the piping construction drawing and the installation instructions of the bellows compensator.
2. The pipe for installing the bellows must be properly guided and fixed to make the bellows function. Therefore, the bellows guide and the bellows fixing bracket must be arranged in strict accordance with the relevant technical data of the design department. For the principle of setting the bellows guide and fixing bracket, please refer to the â€œCorrugated Pipe Compensator Installation Guideâ€.
3. The bellows used for the bellows compensator is formed by thin-walled stainless steel plates. Therefore, during transportation, hoisting and welding, care should be taken not to strike, scratch, arc, weld splash and other reasons to damage the bellows.
4. Before installing the bellows, remove the foreign matter in the bellows and the pipe to ensure the normal movement of the bellows.
5. The bellows compensator with flow requirements shall be installed in accordance with the requirements of the medium flow arrow.
6. In order to make the bellows in good working condition, the deformation of the compensator can not be used during installation, including the axial, lateral, and torsion of the bellows to adjust the installation error of the pipe system.
7. After the bellows is installed, remove all yellow-coated shipping screws before the system is running.
Second, the characteristics of the bellows:
1. To meet the individual needs of users, use a variety of installation methods such as buried wall, dark coating and surface mounting.
2, durable and durable, pipe and pipe joints are made of stainless steel SUS304 or SUS316L material, with protective sleeves to ensure a safe trial life of more than 70 years.
3. With compensation lines to avoid gas leakage caused by earthquakes, building settlements and seasonal changes in weather (the advantage of corrugated hoses against earthquake damage has been shown in the 1995 report of the Kobe Earthquake in Japan).
4, easy to install, free to cut, free to bend and the internal flow remains unchanged, can bend and pass freely in a narrow space.
5, can be renovated after the first pipe, to facilitate the user's selectivity for pipelaying time.
6, anti-wear, anti-cracking, the material does not react with the general acid-base salt, chemical resistance is good;
7. Good impact toughness: With optimized formula structure design, increase its impact system, its true impact rate TIR â‰¤, good strength and stiffness, under the correct design and construction conditions, fully meet the requirements of buried external load resistance;
8. Excellent flexibility of the ring: the ring is flexible and can be well distributed with the soil. The sealing ring is inserted and connected, the sealing is good, no leakage, no pollution to the environment;
9, increase safety, with optional length, no interface in the middle of the pipe, reducing the connection point is to prevent gas leakage. Scope of application: Fluid: natural gas, artificial gas, petroleum liquefied gas, air mixture, biogas, etc. Pressure: less than 0.1MPa (general indoor low pressure gas pipeline).
Type CH4 Adsorbent
Coal bed methane (CBM) is a kind of clean energy with high calorific value and no pollution.
Its main component is methane, which is very rich in resources.
In order to ensure the safety of coal mining, coal bed methane extracted from the mine is mixed with a large amount of air, resulting in 20% to 40% low concentration of coal bed methane, and containing less than 18% oxygen, causing safety hazards for methane concentration, and removing more than 60% nitrogen, which increases considerable difficulty for adsorbent.
By using this adsorption, the mixture of CH4 and N2 from 30% to 70% can be enriched to over 92% with a recovery rate of more than 31.6%, and the mixture of CH4 and N2 from 50% to over 95% with a recovery rate of more than 47%.
CMSCH4 concentration CBM methane adsorbent has the following characteristics:
Effective purification of methane content of coalbed methane is more than 5% (extremely high methane content, obvious effect).
2. It has very strong deoxygenation and explosion-proof functions to ensure the safety of PSA in the process of coal bed gas enrichment;
3. Adsorption at room temperature and low pressure, low energy consumption;
4 radix can be deoxygenated at the same time of CH4 and N2 separation without prior deoxygenation or methane enrichment, with obvious low cost and economic benefit.
A, appearance: ï¿ 1.3 mm x 2 -- 4 mm columnar grains
B. Adsorption pressure of ife: 0.2mpa (table pressure)
Specific gravity of c treatment: 0.65g/ml -- 0.65g/ml
Methane concentration in d phase product: greater than or equal to 90%
E phase intensity: 95% or more
Methane yield of f-process products: 40% or more
Output: CH4 products
CH4 purity: 80~99% (V), produced according to different USES and requirements of users.
CH4 yield: 70~95%
Ventilation P: 0.05~ 0.1mpa
Output temperature: normal temperature
Note: the yield of CH4 is related to raw material composition, pressure, product and product H2 purity.
Type CH4 Adsorbent
Type CH4 Adsorbent,Pressure Swing Adsorption,Tuning The Adsorption Properties,Methane Absorbent Oxygen
Zhejiang Changxing Haihua Chemical Co.,Ltd. , http://www.zjcxhhcms.com